We want to give a select few the opportunity to join the Studyum community and participate in a pre-IDO event.
With this in mind, we’re excited to announce that we’re launching a community sale on the Polkastarter platform on Monday, May 31st, 2021. Prior to that, we’re holding a whitelist lottery, which absolutely anyone can enter.
The Studyum whitelist lottery offers a level playing field opportunity to take part in the Studyum token sale. The chosen lottery winners will be able to secure the lowest price of $0.03 per STUD token before anyone else. Our pre-lottery hard cap for this initial stage is $1.5m.
More information about the token sale can be found on our website.
How it works
The Studyum whitelist lottery will open for applications from 01:00 UTC, Saturday, May 1st, 2021, and will close on Wednesday, May 5th, 2021 23:00 UTC.
A random selection of 1,500 winners will then be made from the total number of applications. Winners will be announced one hour after the lottery closes.
The minimum amount of contribution is $100.
The maximum amount of contribution is $1,000.
Follow this process to enter:
Visit our website, subscribe to our newsletter, and verify your email address.
Complete the lottery entry form below:
You’ll be asked to do the following:
- Confirm your email address.
- Join the Official Studyum Crypto Chat Telegram group.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Follow us on Linkedln.
- Like and Retweet the lottery announcement.
- Share your Telegram username.
- Share your Twitter username.
- Share your ETH wallet address.
👉🏾 Whitelist Lottery entry form 👈🏼
In the event you’re chosen as a lottery winner, you’ll need to send ETH to your unique contribution deposit address, and complete your basic KYC verification. The KYC link and deposit address will be available to you after you’ve confirmed your email.
- The lottery decides the winners, who can then participate in the specially-priced community sale.
- All winners of the Whitelist Lottery will be required to complete (and pass) the KYC process to participate.
- KYC processing time might take up to 72 hours, so please be patient, we’ll contact you.
- Winning a spot in the Whitelist Lottery does not guarantee you allocation in the token sale until your KYC is approved.
- If you’re a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) of the USA or China (Mainland), as well as: Burundi, Bahamas, Botswana, Belarus, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Central African Republic, Cuba, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Cambodia, Korea (North), Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Panama, Pakistan, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, Turkey, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Crimea (Ukrainian Region), then, unfortunately, you cannot participate in the whitelist lottery.
Massive thanks to all the participants for your interest in our token sale. We’re delighted that you wish to become a part of our ecosystem and to join us as we change the face of learning and training forever.
On Thursday the 6th of May, we’ll launch the Studyum presale. We’ll publish the time in a few days.
- 50m STUD tokens (5% of total supply) will be sold.
- The sale price will be $0.03 per STUD.
- Min/Max cap per person is $100/$1,000.
- A total of $1.5m will be raised from this Studyum Presale Stage 1.
- In the event that not all Lottery winners use the opportunity to purchase the MAX amount of tokens, any remaining tokens will be available to all people on a first-come-first-serve (FCFS) basis, until all Stage 1 tokens are sold.
Studyum is a learning experience platform, combining artificial intelligence, facial recognition, 3D avatars, with NFTfi trading, all on the blockchain. We are changing the way people learn and train, forever.
This article does not include elements of any contractual relationship. This article shall not be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort or a solicitation for investment or investment advice; nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction.
For the avoidance of doubt, please note that neither Studyum nor the STUD utility token has been fully developed. Any statements made about Studyum or STUD are forward-looking, reflecting Studyum’s intentions for the Learning Management System and utility tokens.
Studyum does not intend to express investment, financial, legal, tax, or any other advice, and thus any conclusions drawn from statements in this article or otherwise made by Studyum shall not be deemed to constitute advice in any jurisdiction.